Monday, June 8, 2009

Starting My Blog

Not sure how well this will turn out for me since I am not the most organized person, but I thought it would be fun.

To start I wanted to post some pictures of the girls fishing at Dave's Aunt Terri's house with their Nana. This was Kaylee's first time fishing and her and Jordan both caught a decent sized redfish. They also got to swim in Aunt Terri's pool, so they pretty much had an all around great day.


This one here is actually Kaylee's but she didn't want to have anything to do with it, so Jordan held it for her.


Good job girls!
Hopefully in the next couple of days I get a chance to post the pictures of the Take a Kid Fishing Tournament that Kaylee did this weekend. Unfortunately, Jordan wasn't in town for it, but there is always next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dana! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! Looking forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete