Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Well, it has been a while but I have finally put some new pictures up. We went and had some family portraits made on Friday and I wanted to share them with everyone. I was very pleased with the way they turned out and the girls where really good while we were taking them. I hope you like them!




This is my favorite of Jordan. All of them are really good, but she justs looks so sweet in this one!









Because of missing teeth this one didn't turn out so well, but I still love it!

















The photographer asked her to put her hands in her pockets for this one, unfortunately I had bought her jeans a size too small. It may not look like it, but this picture took a lot of work on her part! : )











What a goof ball!!

















This is the look of a guilty person.













She is smiling because we kept promising her ice cream. (Don't judge us!)












I LOVE THESE TWO!















Daddy and his girls.































Mommy and her girls.




























TROUBLE

































































































































MY FAVORITE. Is this not the sweetest sister hug you have ever seen?






















































































Love, the Jensen's

No comments:

Post a Comment